McDelivery with Uber Eats® Takes the Scare Out of Halloween Dinnertime with $0 Delivery Fee All Halloweek Long
October 29, 2019
Whether it’s throwing together DIY ghost costumes for your kids, speeding to the store for some last minute trick-or-treat candy, or cleaning up your front lawn after a third TP attack, Halloween is a busy time of year. It’s a time for carving pumpkins – not carving out time to make dinner – and that’s why there’s no surprise it’s one of the top days for food delivery.
McDelivery with Uber Eats is a convenient dinnertime trick for juggling the crazy holiday, arriving at your front door in an average of 30 minutes or less. And this year there’s an extra treat – McDelivery with Uber Eats is offering $0 Delivery Fee from October 26 - November 1. That’s right, you can order all your McDonald’s favorites straight to your door with $0 delivery fee all Halloweek long!
To celebrate this offer, we’re adding a new layer of spooky delight to Halloween dinnertime with menu hacks through McDelivery. By combining McDonald’s delivery favorites with items you already have at home, it’s never been more convenient to create fun, themed treats.
By ordering McDelivery with Uber Eats during the Halloween season, you can create these at-home menu hacks which include:
- Fry Fangs – Dip two World Famous Fries® into ketchup, then hang the fries from your mouth for edible vampire fangs!
- Cauldron Sauce – Swirl delicious tangy barbeque and creamy ranch sauces together in a bowl at home and dip your Chicken McNuggets® into the potion for a burst of new flavor.
- Trick-or-Treat McFlurry – Build your own McFlurry by stirring in your favorite fun size candy for a one-of-a-kind treat available only at home!
- Itsy Bitsy Burger – Place eight World Famous French Fries halfway under the bun of your Quarter Pounder with Cheese ® (or any other McDonald’s sandwich!) to stick out like spider legs. Even add some pumpkin seeds as eyes!
- Caramel Chiller Thriller – Use fresh Apple Slices to scoop up the caramel-y soft serve goodness from a sundae cup for the perfect fall snack.
“We know people are looking for quick dinner options on Halloween, and we also know they don’t want to sacrifice any of the fall holiday fun. That’s why we’re delivering a bit of creativity along with our craveable favorites this year,” said McDonald’s Chef Chad Schafer. “Our team tested a variety of creations in our test kitchens, to brew up these delicious and spooky treats. We can’t wait to deliver the Halloween fun straight to customers’ doors this season via McDelivery with Uber Eats!”