Here’s everything you need to know about our Spicy Chicken McNuggets.
August 26, 2020
The Story Lab | USA
We’d be nothing without our customers. That’s why we take our responsibility to serve our communities delicious, high-quality food so seriously.
That’s the mindset we take every time we bring an item to the menu. Speaking of bringing items to the menu, our customers asked and we delivered: Spicy Chicken McNuggets® are finally coming to U.S. restaurants on September 16. We’re bringing you the tender, juicy McNuggets you expect...but spicier.
Here’s everything you need to know to prepare yourself for their arrival:
- How spicy are we talking? Spicy. Our Spicy Chicken McNuggets are breaded with a sizzling tempura coating made of both cayenne and chili peppers. Is your mouth watering yet?
- Still not hot enough for you? Dip your Spicy Chicken McNuggets in our Mighty Hot Sauce – the hottest (and newest) sauce available at McDonald’s. Mighty Hot Sauce contains a powerful blend of crushed red peppers and spicy chilis and is our first new sauce innovation since 2017.
- Remind me, what’s actually in a Spicy Chicken McNugget? We’re so glad you asked. Our tender, juicy Chicken McNuggets are always made with all white meat chicken.
- What's in the spice blend? Our spice blend includes ingredients like cayenne and chili peppers.
- Intimidated? Don’t be. A little bird told us Spicy Chicken McNuggets taste great with our creamy Ranch Sauce, too.
- Why are we introducing Spicy Chicken McNuggets now? Because of you. We’ve heard your cries for Spicy Chicken McNuggets, so we decided to introduce the first new flavor of our classic Chicken McNuggets for the first time ever in the U.S.
- Don’t lollygag – you don’t have forever to try Spicy Chicken McNuggets. They’ll be available at participating U.S. restaurants for a limited time only.